Since its founding in 2017, Prometheum has leveraged its deep expertise in securities law, blockchain and trading to create a compliant ecosystem for digital asset securities that enables all investors to seamlessly invest in digital assets securities. Prometheum has relied on its strong diverse team to build the tools to service digital asset securities. To date, Prometheum has built multiple broker-dealers traversing novel areas and a large technology stack (intersecting trading, blockchain, compliance, etc.). We continue to grow and are looking for hardworking hungry individuals that can contribute to our already great fintech company culture as we traverse new and exciting areas that require a thirst for solving complicated problems.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of PEATS including risk management, subscriber onboarding, trade processing and reporting, subscriber trade support, reconciliations, and month-end reporting.
- Develops, implements, and monitors PEATS operational policies and procedures from subscriber onboarding until post-trade surveillance.
- Partners with compliance, legal and technology to ensure that all operational processes and procedures meet or exceed regulatory requirements.
- develops and Identifies operational opportunities, systems, controls, procedures for improvement.
- Handles corporate actions, dividends, and Rule 144 stock procedures.
- Assists with responses to FINRA and SEC requests.
- Minimum 10 years of broker-dealer operations experience, including experience with an electronic trading system (ATS).
- In-depth understanding of the financial services industry including financial technology, operational processing, custody and regulatory requirements
- Demonstrated leadership ability along with a history of promoting process improvements
- Bachelor’s Degree, Series 7 and 24 required.
- Experience working in finance, specifically digital asset securities
- A thorough knowledge of the U.S. and international securities markets
- Sharp analytical skills including the ability to synthesize quantitative and qualitative data for decision making
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Salary Range: $240,000 - $300,000
Prometheum is an equal opportunity employer. To apply please contact Careers@Prometheum.com.