About the job
Create and implement Human Resource strategies and initiatives that are consistent with the Prometheum’s business strategy.
Job Details - HR Manager
Develop and monitor overall Human Resource strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Engage with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization's Human Resource and talent strategy specifically relating to present and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Manage recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants after collaborating with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required.
- Oversee employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Report to management and provide decision support through Human Resources metrics.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; review policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in Human Resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven working experience as Human Resource Manager or Executive.
- Knowledge of Human Resources systems and databases.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with the Google Suite, Slack or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s systems.
- Bachelor degree or higher.