Since its founding in 2017, Prometheum has leveraged its deep expertise in securities law, blockchain and trading to create a compliant ecosystem for digital asset securities that enables all investors to seamlessly invest in digital assets securities. Prometheum has relied on its strong diverse team to build the tools to service digital asset securities. To date, Prometheum has built multiple broker-dealers traversing novel areas and a large technology stack (intersecting trading, blockchain, compliance, etc.). We continue to grow and are looking for hardworking hungry individuals that can contribute to our already great fintech company culture as we traverse new and exciting areas that require a thirst for solving complicated problems.
We are looking for a Fullstack engineer who is motivated to bring their skills and experience working in fin-tech areas to our technology stack.
- Working with technical leadership and other developers to implement post-trade settlement functionality within our NodeJS-based back end architecture.
- You will be working with internal and external parties to integrate with blockchain systems and APIs as well as the FIX (Financial Information eXchange) protocol.
- 7+ years’ experience in engineering including both frontend and backend.
- Extensive experience of NodeJS and common packages, architectures
- Experience designing, maintaining and expanding APIs via REST.
- Experience building tool chain applications, agents, services, server and client applications in NodeJS or similar
- Thorough working knowledge working with a variety of database, SQL and other storage technologies in NodeJS.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic knowledge of NextJS, are willing to learn how to navigate NextJS apps
- Basic understanding of key design principles, and responsive and adaptive design
- Write clean, tested code and value documenting your work for others.
- Good understanding of testing tools like Jest or Mocha
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, specifically including Git
Salary Range: $120,000 - $180,000
Prometheum is an equal opportunity employer.