Since its founding in 2017, Prometheum has leveraged its deep expertise in securities law, blockchain and trading to create a compliant ecosystem for digital asset securities that enables all investors to seamlessly invest in digital assets securities. Prometheum has relied on its strong diverse team to build the tools to service digital asset securities. To date, Prometheum has built multiple broker-dealers traversing novel areas and a large technology stack (intersecting trading, blockchain, compliance, etc.). We continue to grow and are looking for hardworking hungry individuals that can contribute to our already great fintech company culture as we traverse new and exciting areas that require a thirst for solving complicated problems.
- Maintain briefing materials and talking points for meetings and speaking opportunities.
- Maintain an extremely detailed calendar and related logistics.
- Assist in other Board/Director matters as needed, including but not limited to, preparing correspondence and other communications, file organization, research.
- Interact with senior level business leaders in a professional and effective manner both in person and written.
- Can be relied upon to do the job as well as being willing to help other team members when needed.
- Maintain understanding of firm policies.
- Manage complex calendars, including scheduling, rescheduling and moving things around based on priorities and needs.
- Inbox management.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, including flights, booking cars, and making all reservations
- Oversee all administrative aspects.
- Identify, prepare, and compile necessary materials to ensure that the Executives have appropriate information for meetings, presentations, and special projects, as needed
- Manage sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- Serve as the first point of contact for a wide variety of high-level relationships between Executives and industry professionals.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of complex relationships with partners, vendors, and industry professionals.
- Participate in meetings and assist with special projects as needed, including planning special events, board meetings, and off-site meetings.
- Partner and work closely with a diverse range of individuals at all levels in the industry and organization.
- Miscellaneous personal errands.
- Manage and assist with all company events.
- Be proactive and have the ability to think ahead to anticipate the needs and requests of the Executives.
- Assist with onboarding of new employees to the business.
- Manage technology inventory for the business.
- Assist in making our office environment an enjoyable space for all.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- High attention to detail, strong organizational skills and excellent follow-through.
- Trustworthy to handle highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Highest degree of integrity, professionalism, diplomacy and discretion required.
- Comfortable working with people at all organizational levels, particularly the senior-most leadership levels.
- Ability to work well under pressure, adapt to unexpected events, and prioritize and multi- task in a deadline driven environment.
- Must have excellent judgment and be resourceful.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience as an Admin or Executive Assistant.
Salary Range: $75,000 - $95,000 Competitive salary based on experience.
Excellent benefits including: Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
Prometheum is an equal opportunity employer.